New Revenue Opportunity Actionable Research (ROAR) program addresses customer perceptions
of current product performance, future enhancements plus competitive benchmarking
BILLERICA, Mass.; Dec. 3, 2012 – Omega Management Group Corp., specialists in driving revenue and profits by maximizing customer satisfaction and loyalty through Customer Experience Management (CEM) strategy, announced today a new methodology designed to gather market intelligence for product/service performance and ongoing development in any industry.
The new ROAR (Revenue Opportunity Actionable Research) program delivers insightful market research to gather intelligence for any company’s products and services that will provide a competitive edge. ROAR leverages Omega’s recognized expertise in CEM strategy to help customers gain unsurpassed insight into the linkage between product leadership and customer satisfaction and loyalty.
ROAR comprises four major components for capturing and analyzing this market intelligence:
- A comprehensive product/services survey that identifies key factors for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- An extensive competitive benchmark study that compares product/service performance to key competitors.
- A custom market research study to identify future product/service enhancements that will provide a significant advantage in the marketplace.
- An annual executive briefing on all the market research captured that includes analyzing data, drawing conclusions and making recommendations that will ultimately drive revenue and profits.
“Omega’s CEM services have always focused on helping companies consistently exceed customer expectations for service and support,” said John Alexander Maraganis, Omega founder, president & CEO. “Naturally, customer satisfaction and loyalty are often linked to perceptions of their supplier’s products and services. With the ROAR program, we can now provide marketing, sales and product development groups the same in-depth research, analysis and recommendations we’ve always delivered to customer service executives. It’s a one-two punch that is unmatched in our industry.”
ROAR program fees begin at $15,000/year and deliverables can include:
Market Research Series Surveys
- Product Performance Survey
- Competitive Benchmark Survey
- New Product Development Market Research Survey
ScoreBoard Report Package
- By product lines
- By countries
- Competition matrix
Research Analysis Information Database (RAID)
- Excel format all survey responses
- Used for custom reporting and analysis
Customer Satisfaction Report Card
- Color trifold (ready for print)
- Audit letter
- Executive message
- Summary survey satisfaction results
- Useful in sales proposals / presentations
- Analyze / Draw Conclusions / Make Recommendations
- Benchmark Analysis with direct competitors
Since 1984, the Omega Management Group Corp.has been a recognized expert in developing and implementing customer and employee experience management strategy (CEM) programs that lead to increased product and service revenue and profits. Services include customer and employee surveys, employee incentive programs, benchmark research and analysis, consulting, key account retention strategies, win-back strategies and marketing of customer satisfaction results to employees, customers and the marketplace. For more information, visit www.omegascoreboard.com or call (800) 711-5196.